Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gym Progression.

Started by World_Walker [3461299] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
World_Walker [3461299]

I'm curious as to how your progress to the next gym is calculated. Is it simply based on energy spent, or is it based on the amount of stats you gained, or is it dependent on what gym you use, or is it something else that I haven't listed?

Trappin [1957307]

I think could be stats gained because lower stats don’t change the gym progression as fast as higher stats. Even though it’s the same energy. But that’s only noticeable after 250m stats