Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit reset

Started by HotCuppaTea [2956896] on in Questions & Answers.

17 replies · 248 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Kaedynn [3253015]

no idea. I just got some snowballs and 3 refills (3 free refills for e and 3 refills for nerve). I hope the merit reset will be a thing. 

Wenno [2757277]

It was confirmed in a previous year that refills are from having an active subscription. So everyone gets a merit reset, but having blue star gets you the special refills.

 

Edit: Or the other way around. Either way, one of them is for having blue star.

Ember_ash [3107625]

I waited for this for 2 months. I persevered without spending 1000 points and it was difficult.

 

04:33:55 - 25/12/24 You have received a free merit reset. Merry Christmas!