Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bear with me.

Started by VanishingPoiint [3146804] on in General Discussion.

82 replies · 1.6k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

VanishingPoiint [3146804]

I think this is the second time I down vote, I'm not one to shit on other people. Just found it appropriate for the context. Now they've got me blocked and I'm having fun!

dunmugmeh [538353]

Verbal fisticuffs in the mail/chat box? LOL

 

That is even more pointless than downvoting a forum post.

 

Every second you spend squeaking in mails and chats is bad. It isnt doing anything in the game.

 

You need to focus like a lazer beam and play the game and grow considering you are a new player.

 

As you can see i do mail/chat a lot. I tend to try and squeeze it in between actually playing the game.

 

Yes i often ignore mails/chats for hours when im busy in the game. Nothing wrong with doing that.

 

Playing the game ALWAYS comes before the squeaking.

 

 

VanishingPoiint [3146804]

I figured it was a good time to explore the forum. I know theres some merits behind it. Didn't know it was this fun lol. A lot of these bounties are funding friends

JoeSkull [533524]

Yeah, it's not uncommon. Just like it's normal for noobs to make threads whining and complaining and then pretending like they don't care. It's similar to the 7 stages of grief but for Torn.

 

Eventually you get used to it and truly don't care. When you stop voicing how much you don't care and just keep it moving, only then will you achieve true empowerment.

 

[image: i.imgflip.com]

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

its never a good time to explore the GD forum unless you got billions of stats or real thick skin,  you can find good will in questions and answers and tutorials and guides is always helpfull

 

GD not so much

VanishingPoiint [3146804]

The only thing I didn't get to do was message them as much. They blocked me before I could offer them hot chocolate. In the end bounty money just goes into others pocket and which makes me happier, especially it being Christmas.

Long story short, learned a thing or 2 about GD and had a good time doing so. Someone had a good time trolling me (I hope)... win win