REAL
saw alien
Started by bangadee [3488546] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Try living on the border.
It's amazing isn't it. Everyone has a video camera now. And we've not caught an alien or a ghost or a chupacabra.
Just the cops violating everyone's civil rights.
saw alien = Saw XII ?
Actually, I have seen a 'chupacabra' near my house and it was unlike anything I've seen before. Game and wildlife said it was likely a coyote and dog mix with very bad mange, looked very much like the womans chupacabra in texas that was stuffed by a taxidermist. Sadly I don't believe any of them were blood suckers 😂
So, you saw a coyote. Terrifying.