Thank you 🫡
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -MorningStar- [2469114]
· 6 likes ·
Can I haz stuffs?
Send me your stuff
Thread dividends?
Goodbye 👋
Goodbye,can I have your stuff btw?
Just here for stuffs and dividends. Also good luck.
Ill bet you’ll be back
Good riddance maya zoey or whoever you are at same time as another nobody saying there quitting you will be missed torn won't be same without you two
Good bye, I hope you return! Dividing your stuff for people?
Graved - No content
39th street beggar