You want extra Karma? Simply like and comment on this post and like everyone's comment. Everyone will like everyone's post!
Infinite Karma
Started by MANOFTHEYEAR08 [3445156] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 164 / 164 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 164
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 74 / 100
- Engagement score
- 88 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Hey buddy
How do I like a like if I like your like will my like get a like friend?
Money pleeeeeaaaase
Hello World!
I wouldn't mind a touch of Karma.
Bet
👍👍
Free karma
❤️❤️
Love Karma
🤙
Ooh free karma? Yay
Bump
Luv gud karma 🤩
Keep it going
I don't even know what karma's for, but I'll keep this going.
What is the benefits of karma?
Love me some free Karma!
Good karma