About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jynnx [2165445] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
This thread has been moved to Graveyard
1. 20m ScocoS
2.
3. 20m ScocoS
these are sick bro talented and reasonable
cheers lad
Love ur work! here for to complement it, too poor to buy signatures :P🤣
I swear, Naruto you’re out to get me with white hairs. I’m obligated.
opening on 1 & 3
hahahaha had a feeling you would end up bidding on them
b
B
if there isnt a bid throughout today I will end it early.
going to end it now
grave please
This thread has been moved to Graveyard