Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dying light 2

Started by IsolitudeI [3441108] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 7 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
IsolitudeI [3441108]

Best. Game. Ever.

 

Trying to beat this before The Beast comes out. 

 

Throne and liberty is decent. 

 

Im also running through the dead space trilogy as well. 

 

Waiting in the Division Resurgence to release now. 

Varides [2176530]

Did you play the first Dying Light? I heard so many people say the 2nd was a huge downgrade compared to the first. Map movement, enemies, level design etc weren't near as good from what people said. It's a reason I never got to the 2nd one. 

IsolitudeI [3441108]

I loved the first one, although I never played the following. 2 isn't too bad. Just a long time to level yourself up before the fighting gets good. I'm enjoying it so far. 1 was far better tho. 

Kerrapht [1938336]

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's worse. It just didn't live live up to it's own hype at the time.You won't be amazed by it but it's definitely not a game that you would regret playing.