I think I would be a cool add on if torn introduced costume attacks so say I had a complete Clown outfit or a santa outfit rather than an attack log saying mugged or attacked by some one it would say mugged by someone dressed as santa or a Clown or what not lol this would possibly boost sales for clothing items ect and possibly bring more collectible clothing in also this may boost the sale of clothing caches
Clothing
Started by Seldon93 [3256025] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 16 / 100