Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by TonyCream [2625416] Reporter on in Attacking.

20 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

TonyCream [2625416] Reporter

CLOSED AGAIN FROM NOW

 

Attack me. 

Get blasted.

Get 300k.

Do it again.

Pretty straightforward little business transaction. 

 

 

[image: media1.tenor.com]

 

If I'm offline then I'll send as soon as I'm online. If you do over 10 at a time then shoot me a lil message to say how many you done did. If you become a regular maybe I'll give you some little bonuses. 

 

WARNING: If I have any reason to suspect you're a multi I'll with-hold payment until proven otherwise. Caught a few so far that have been fedded, so be warned.

Yarishatchie [3543126]

Thank you very much for the 300k payment Once I have some energy, I’ll get back to working on attacking you again. 

 

 

 I highly recommend this guy, he make quick payment when he is online.

Yarishatchie [3543126]

You were sent $600,000 from TonyCream with the message: 2 losses

 

 

You were sent $300,000 from TonyCream with the message: 1 loss

 

 

Thumbs up!

Schteve [3580161]

Do you require a certain level to attack you or anyone? New to the game today so checking after I hospitilised myself haha