so what about all the torn poker players make a real life gathering and play some poker?
Poker Torn Con
Started by elputojack [2818013] on in Poker.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Malgarth [2308239]
· 9 likes ·
Mugs IRL would be wild ngl - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 2 likes ·
I have a poker set if we wanted to something more informal as well 🤙 - Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
The only casino in downtown Chicago is Ballys, and it doesn’t have a poker room :/ closest one is rivers, which is 30m drive away, not terrible if we wanted to carpool / Uber
Id be down, could 100% host a lowish buy in tournament for whoever wants to play.
if its somewhere close I would totally go
Mugs IRL would be wild ngl
loool a few torn players waiting outside to mug the winner
I'd be interested in this if it isn't too far. In the UK?
I'd definitely be interested if there was one organised in the UK
sadly i'm from south america, if you want to come here i'm happy to host ya :P
I'll come
Please post details of meeting place.
My RL battle stats are much better than my Torn battle stats, being 23 stone.
guess someone from the UK would have to host, as it seems the majority of you are from there 😬
winner would need to drink ipecac after the tournament fr
I’m in the UK, I could organise hosting an event if people are interested. This would be around the area that Torn was created too and where Torn offices currently are.
I have access to a Card room and would definitely be feasible to organise a poker night for something like this, can easily fit around 60 players.
if torncon is a service hosted and provided by torn..... cash would be RMT. Would have to play strip poker. And i see nothing but sausages in this thread.
At TornCon USA there is usually a casino nearby, and playing poker there is not a Torn sponsored event. So I don't think RMT matters. But there are usually several gamblers in the group that enjoy some table games.
1) it’s not hosted or provided by torn, Evaline is a just a player and organizes it every year
2) even if it was torn organized, it wouldn’t be RMT because you’re allowed to lose real money to other player lmao, what?
If we actually wanted to do this for the Chicago TornCon, the nearest casino is out by ohare airport, Rivers. We could probably organize something there they have a huge poker room usually with a bunch of empty tables we could request to play together however I doubt they’d facilitate any kind of tournament, just standard $1/3
The only casino in downtown Chicago is Ballys, and it doesn’t have a poker room :/ closest one is rivers, which is 30m drive away, not terrible if we wanted to carpool / Uber
Well, I am a drug dealer in torn, perhaps I can be a card dealer in chicago. ;-)
I have a poker set if we wanted to something more informal as well 🤙