Please send this thread to the graveyard.
GRAVE PLEASE
Started by Gell_Nell [3112374] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Gell_Nell [3112374]
· 1 likes ·
SORRY I CANNOT HIRE NOOBS WITH LOW STATS - Charlie_e [3411597]
· 1 likes ·
This is false advertising. At 10* you do not get a passive boost to all GYM GAINS. You get a boost to your battle stats. - Gell_Nell [3112374]
· 1 likes ·
HEY I HAVE AN INACTIVE PERSONNNNN I NEED TO REPLACE THEMMMMMM
Hiring one person to replace someone leaving soon:
apply here --> https://tinyurl.com/FeetPicksMusicStore
This is false advertising. At 10* you do not get a passive boost to all GYM GAINS. You get a boost to your battle stats.
Hey thank you! I fixed it :)