Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Farewell

Started by BobrKurwa [2841258] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

sober day. It's me BobrKurwa your favourite market analytical overlord.

 

I think moderation is trying to quiet me. Putting so many posts to graveyard.

 

But to point.

 

I noticed there still exists points oversupply.

225,213,483 points in circulation 6.12.2024

226,987,404 points in circulation 2.1.2025

 

So like 1% per month. So at end of year we are at 35k.

 

So I have investment recommendations to 2025

Points sell all

Plushies sell all

Flowers sell all

 

You are welcome.

 

 

 

 

BobrKurwa [2841258]

Yes my predictions are correct. It's just logical. No other way. I'm getting richer and richer. I unlock the secret getting rich for all. Like it should be.

 

It's like some negative people, you just ghost them.

Same way you dump value dropping items in Torn.

 

Really simple philosophy to be successful.

But it depends on people, what they want to do.

No one can control that. Be successful or continue whatever goal is.