You are loved.
Mentions: Brockman5000 [1461425]
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Brockman5000 [1461425] ×1
You are loved.
Mentions: Brockman5000 [1461425]
But you're gonna post it all tho right? At the mo it's just you saying it. You gotta provide the whole picture.
This sounds like a personal matter that should probably stay that way...
interesting, this dudes not a noob
You should write a poem about this x
You’ve almost been playing this game for a year. Perhaps you ought to already know how to deal with homophobic bullies. Ignore him. Don’t try to reason with him. Don’t try to have a penis measuring contest with him. All of those things are just stupid. Either you are above bullshit and can suck it up or you are a weenie who has such little self esteem that a stranger on the internet can rile you up enough to whine about it to more strangers in the forums.
Just let it go man. Let it go.
There are plenty of places for it in the world, you just gotta get out and expand your horizons...
i'm joking ofc, just funny how you call him simple-minded while pretending hate doesn't exist... or that it's ever going to be eradicated.
Anyway disliking this, blind accusations from a relatively new account venting without screenshots... what was the point lol.
You are not him bruv...
Should i call you mista?
Silly take from me, ignore
No. If someone posts screenshots of homophobic content they would receive a warning for discrimination themselves.
Just block and report.
Y'know, maybe I should think things through before I hit post, that definitely makes more sense than what I was saying
If you can’t defuse the situation with a simple dialogue, then the block and report option is the next logical step.
Public shamepost is simply the repercussion, but idk, it’s kinda cowardly. Why didn’t you call him gay to infuriate him further? You could have had fun with the situation.
All-in-all 2/10, you made me reply.
You laugh at him, he responds.
A lot of context is missing or you are just being a snowflake.
Man the f**k up lol.
lol this is so wrong and toxic... plz elaborate what does "man the f**k up" means to you.
How many hours spent on torn not spent going to an IRL gym oon your side ? Man the f**k up dood !
Always best to air your personal grievances on the forums OP.
You know, we all care, right?
And you thought it was a good idea that we should all know, great thinking.
Hey everyone, just here to add a little context. This all started when Brockman mugged one of my faction members for about 3m. I did a stat spy to just to check him out and noticed he was carrying some cash. So I mugged him back for 2.6m.
At this point I assumed this was the end. However I was wrong. I woke up to bounties, merc contracts and flight delays on my members. Looking a little like this.
Seems a bit excessive, so I go to try to talk to the guy to find I'm blocked. I contact his leadership, let them know this guy is trying to singlehandedly go to war with my whole faction, and he'll probably be getting hit a few times for it.
This is obviously an inconvenience to my guys but this shit happens, it's torn. While we're chatting and sharing some of the shit he's been saying the message to Soapy comes up and I advise him to report it, because that kind of thing rubs me the wrong way.
Well I guess since he can't hit me, he decides to focus all his rage on Soapy.
I go about my day hitting him between the merc hits noticing he's changed his profile to this
And later get this gem while he unblocked me just long enough to send it.
I told Soapy to let me know if he keeps it going, so I guess it's time to start hosping him again.
I know some of you like screenshots and drama so I included a few.