it is mythea not mythia.
Bunch of ppl still play both torn n mythea
Started by Mad_Scottish [1869768] on in Gaming.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
it is mythea not mythia.
Bunch of ppl still play both torn n mythea
!Moved to Gaming
Used to play. Was very active.
Jumped over here when I quit Utopia way back then.
There's a pretty big f*cking difference between promoting a game and asking if anyone else is playing it sweetheart.
You'll think someone who played the game for 12 years and 8 months would understand the rules.
Never heard of it.
You can promote something went out, actually promoting.
"Have you played? (Game name here) It's just like the game your playing now"
So... Because a game is a text based game, it's the same?
And considering a staff member moved the thread, obviously they didn't consider it promoting.
There were actually a bunch of people that came over from Utopia to this game. I was just curious who was still around. Mountain out of molehill going on.
Where did you play?
I have spent very little time in here haka, once it was moved I felt stupid! God that's a while back haha, but amazing to see that name again.
I am still playing and just wrapped up gen.
BF and Gen.
Left Utopia because raging at teammates was spilling over into real life.
Utopia is a lot more ... intense? Having to set timers to wake up 10 mins before your army gets back.
Having to calculate attack values in the 2 mins before the tick. Having to figure out how much army to disband and send out as soldier aid so you can attack so you can always have incoming land when you're getting GBed.
Doing all this 3 times a day for several days on end and your kd mates f**k up losing all their army.
Oh I definitely get that. It has changed since then a lot.
Army wise there are a couple of options - it is worth setting alarms for when armies are home during the day but you can use sitting or mentor overnight so you don't have to wake up at stupid o'clock.
Attack values now they have a war room fil option so as long as you have the def home you can input that and then click fill and it you're done. No fails!
GB is still GB you can only house so much pop and it is still the 115%.
You don't have to hit 3 times a day unless the kingdom strategy is running avian of course.
In war, when getting GB, you want to hit as much as possible to maintain incoming land. You can hit 4 times a day if running avians.
Now I'm curious.
Not that old fella. More the penguin game mush
Weren't you utopia forum reporter?
If you were then you interviewed me one time when I was the monarch in Warathon.