Can anyone help me orvtell me hiw I can get a different job other than the basic jobs offered. Cause thus casino pay just ain't cutting it. Im at a level 25 and I feel like I should be wah higher with stats , a better job and everything. So can anyone possible help me out or tell me how I can get one of those jobs that pay like a million a day of something like that.
Help
Started by MoBands740 [3462437] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Overseer [2143302]
· 6 likes ·
Bro you need to find a better faction. Someone that can teach you how to read your level and change jobs. You are level 15, you've been able to quit the casino for probably about 60-75 days now. You go … - ZhynnMantis [2636114]
· 6 likes ·
Perks from a company are way more important than pay, in my opinion. - dingus [3188789]
· 5 likes ·
Just quit your job and wait for SMTH to message you! :D [image: i.postimg.cc]
Bro you need to find a better faction. Someone that can teach you how to read your level and change jobs.
You are level 15, you've been able to quit the casino for probably about 60-75 days now. You go to the same area you found the casino job, but click companies instead of jobs and find one you want to apply to. Do some research in Tutorials and Guides or the Wiki beforehand.
Also, you should've posted this in Questions and Answers, not General Discussion.
P.S. If you've been sitting in a city job, you are not going to be paid a million dollars for a player job. Maybe if you had been buying trains, but its absurd to think you'll get that as you are. I'd suspect 250k/day is probably a reach for you.
Perks from a company are way more important than pay, in my opinion.
Sounds like youve outgrown your faction.
Theres a thread entirely for companies and players looking for jobs. Its only a few below this one!
If your over level 15 you can start flying to make money, this is a great way of making money if you have no other source. Another bit of advice is if you join a faction you can start getting into ranked warring, it pays a shit ton. Especially if your in a small faction that's very active the war pay gets split to less people so you get quite a sizable cut and if your battle stats aren't the best being in a newer smaller faction lets you war against other newer smaller factions
I would not actively recommend any new player join a cache farm. That is just asking for them to be exploited and eventually quit.
How is it exploitation if like 80% of profits go to everyone based on their performance and the faction cut is used for Xanax and medical supplies for the next war?
That's not how a large amount of cache farms operate
But you were saying I was suggesting a cache farm to a new player I was trying to explain joining like a new faction that had player growth in mind that payed a cut from the rw caches awarded at the end of war.
Mb if I was describing a cache farm lmao
Player growth and new factions don't go together either lol. Its best if they can find a larger faction that just doesn't war as often
City jobs don't give money. Nor most player run companies do, especially with your newbie stats. To be employed is important only for perks and job points.
You need to read some tutorials and guides about earning money. That is strongly recommended in this text-based game.
Okay thanks for letting me know, I'm also quite new anyways so I probably don't know much about what I'm talking about haha
Sounds like you need to read Baldr's Basic Advice >>
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice