Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Gangster [1369172] on in Fun & Games.

24 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Gangster [1369172] ×2 Player 3535745 [3535745] ×1

Gangster [1369172]

EDIT:Jump to the next message

________________________

Previous message: 


Since I don’t like it when something is left unfinished, I decided to complete it for the benefit of the participants already involved.

Persons who already sent Xanax to BlazingHighQ for their raffle please send me a screenshot of the log! DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THEM ANYMORE! (Logs which occurred after 01/01/25, will not be considered in this)

 

I will just copy paste their thread and adjust it.

_______________________________________________

 

Hey Torn Community (and people who already sent Xanax to the fedded host)! 👋

 

To show my appreciation for all the amazing people in this game, I’m hosting a Donator Pack Raffle! If you’ve been eyeing a Donator Pack, now’s your chance to win one 🎁✨ I’m just doing this because I feel bad for those who already entered. Lol

 

How it works:

 

  1. Purchase an entry ticket for only 1 Xanax per ticket.
  2. Each ticket gives you 1 chance to win a Donator Pack!
  3. You can buy as many tickets as you want to increase your chances! 🎟️
  4. The winner will be randomly drawn and I’ll send the Donator Pack directly to the lucky person! 🎉

 

 

Important Details:

 

  • Price per ticket: 1 Xanax
  • How to enter: Send Gangster [1369172] a PM with your Xanax payment and react on this thread with done and I’ll add your name to the entry list  Xanax with “DP Raffle” as message
  • Please upvote.
  • Deadline to enter: 31st January 2025 at 20:00 TCT.
  • Winner Announcement: I’ll announce the winner shortly after the deadline on the same day!

 

 

Good luck, everyone! 🍀 Let’s have some fun with this! 😎

(and please just don’t participate on an under-14days-in-torn-account-Raffle anymore)

 

If you have any questions or need more details, feel free to reach out via PM!  Nah don’t.

 

Cheers!

Mentions: BlazingHighQ [3535745] · Gangster [1369172] · Closed · Donator Pack Lottery - Entry Tickets Now Available

Gangster [1369172]

 

Name

Tickets

Log screenshot sent?

Sir_Nuttingham

1

No

ItsJusWill

5

No

el_Mirtho

1

Yes

TookYoShyt

?

No

Hermes_The_Sage

1 Yes


since Sir_Nuttingham didn’t reply yet, ItsJusWill haven’t sent a log screenshot yet and TookYoShyt just stressed me out for 30 minutes because they would not understand why I need to see a screenshot for proof, this will probably turn into a giveaway.


So here’s how to enter from now on: 

1. Create a log which looks like u sent Xanax to the fedded person like this:

 

19:53:57 - 01/01/25 You sent 4000x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

 

2. Post that log in this thread and since people don’t understand the logic of a screenshot proof, I will let that 4000x Xanax count and u have 4000 tickets to win this raffle

 

yes it’s gonna be fckin unfair but I don’t really care anymore.

this raffle will end today 07/01/2024 at 20 TCT and I will probably send the Donator Pack, whoever creates a log with the biggest number lol

 

 

RangoJ [3274633]

22:22:22 - 19/01/25 You sent ♾️x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

Edit:

Sorry,

22:22:22 - 19/01/25 You sent 1E-80x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

Gangster [1369172]

if u think I can put that amount into a random number generator, pls tell me how xD 

 

 

Name

Tickets

Sir_Nuttingham

1

ItsJusWill

5

el_Mirtho

1

TookYoShyt

1

Hermes_The_Sage

1

THE__PEACEMAKER

100

Roxiey03

100

Karlix 

100

Rangoj 

1E-80x

GreekMousakas

9999

Nightshao

100

obieslayer

99999999999999999999999999999999999

Ben_Hagen

39996

Dingga 

1

Shakirion 

99999

Joshlad 

1000000

Dang_Nabbit

69420

Him

99999999999999

Dodgyr 

255

PeakTorque

99999999999998

Swaggerly 

170

nightshao [3553536]

05:25:57 - 07/01/25 You sent 100 factories and related staff to BlazingHighQ to produce maximum amounts of Xanax per day. 

05:26:02 - 07/01/25 You were incarcerated for international drug crimes.

 

22:41:01 - 07/01/25 You begged BlazingHighQ to shut down everything, light up a blunt, and award yourself the prize for being creative and showing some love.

 

Ben_Hagen [2966467]

06:26:57 - 27/12/24 You sent 9,999x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

05:27:01 - 27/12/24 You sent 9,999x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

05:27:27 - 27/12/24 You sent 9,999x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

05:28:13 - 27/12/24 You sent 9,999x Xanax to BlazingHighQ

 

Update: they thought it's real?

SWFS [3500613]

04:20:69 - 27/12/24 You sent 1 Xanax to BlazingHighQ

Edit to add details:

He told me this ticket is the best ticket he ever sold. with 100% certainty that I would win the raffle.

JoshLad [3443334]

666:666 - 06/01/25 You sent The Winning Holy Grail Ticket to BlazingHighQ with the message: Buys some Xanax, give the rest to Church 😇👹

Dodgyr [3444222]

19:53:57 - 01/01/25 You sent FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFx Xanax to BlazingHighQ

 

Lol ... who remembers the old game hacks in Hex where the highest number is 255 (FF)?

Gangster [1369172]

just did a test run of using AI to randomly choose a winner. Seems to be working. the following image is NOT the winner (for now at least)

 

[image: i.ibb.co]


If anyone wants change their entry number, they must send an actual Xanax to me, lol.

 

Raffle ends in 4 hours and I will ask Perplexity Pro to decide the final winner!