Anyone else like to hike? Bike? If so how serious do you do it? I just like to bike on basic trails and hike some decent lookout hills.
Hiking
Started by OfficialRichMan [3422338] on in Health & Fitness.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I am very fortunate to have the Continental Divide within a short driving distance. It's beautiful. I have done some overnight trips solo.
Several years ago, I hiked the Sheltowee Trace trail, sections of the A.T., anything that caught my fancy in the eastern US. I did some cycling.
When I lived up in Colorado for 2 years I was an avid hiker. Hitting the mountains as many times a week as I could withstand haha. I was pretty dedicated, snow/rain/wind wasn’t stopping nothing for me or my dog. I was trying to train for a 14er but I ended up moving out of Colorado and stopped hiking as much
Me
And camping too
Same
I have done quite a bit of backpacking and bikepacking.
I have a bunch of YouTube videos of my adventures
I live in Arkansas and we have a ton of for both himing and biking.
My favorite journey was the C&O / GAP trails, which we bikepacked. We started in DC and finished in Pittsburgh
Before hiking... Please read THIS...
[image: images.pangobooks.com]
I love to hike! Currently in washington, super pretty hikes everywhere