I put it on question and answers but it got graved just half a hour later
Possible torn lore?
Started by Zev_ [3502728] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 53
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Malgarth [2308239]
· 7 likes ·
just_the_tip + Knightstar = Logan Born December 2024. I guess the "just the tip" trick didn't work huh. - Lazon [3116319]
· 6 likes ·
Fun fact - six children have been born as a result of people in torn meeting. https://www.torn.com/fans.php#tab=spawn - Sif [2746266]
· 3 likes ·
Can’t believe your significant other lets you play while doing the deed
Mentioned in this thread
Leslie [15] ×1 Knightstar [3123657] ×1 Future_Trunks [3145170] ×1
Fun fact - six children have been born as a result of people in torn meeting.
https://www.torn.com/fans.php#tab=spawn
Mentions: Leslie [15]
I'm working on a 7th as we speak..
just_the_tip + Knightstar = Logan Born December 2024.
I guess the "just the tip" trick didn't work huh.
Mentions: Future_Trunks [3145170] · Knightstar [3123657]
Can’t believe your significant other lets you play while doing the deed
He's very convincing
i can confirm ................ this is true
Sure is baby! 😁
Got to keep myself entertained somehow while it's going on.
Yeah I really don't mind tbh.
Entertained while playing torn or...