Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FRIENDLY JUNKYARD

Started by Bracksh [3543620] on in Fun & Games.

7 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Bracksh [3543620]

I’m new to the game and still finding my way around this wild and exciting city! 🏙️ While exploring, I had an idea: why not become the official junkyard of Torn City?

 

If you have anything lying around that you don’t want—items, cash, weapons, flowers, plushies, or even a single dollar—feel free to send it my way. I promise to cherish your “trash” and turn it into treasures (or at least try)!

 

Why send me stuff?

• You clean up your inventory.

• I get a boost to survive in this competitive city.

• You’ll make a newbie’s day brighter! 🌟

 

I’ll also keep a log of the coolest, weirdest, and funniest things I receive and share updates here! Maybe I’ll even turn this into a giveaway or mini-event down the line.

 

So, go ahead—empty your inventories, declutter your life, and send me your unwanted odds and ends. Consider me your personal trash bin!

 

Looking forward to making friends and maybe finding a few treasures in the process. Thanks in advance, you amazing people of Torn City!

Bracksh [3543620]

14:44:20 - 07/01/25 You were sent a Box of Medical Supplies from Horrifica with the message: At least you're creative.

 

 

thanxx

Bracksh [3543620]

15:22:01 - 07/01/25 You were sent a Box of Medical Supplies from Pirivieteri with the message: Pls add me ur friend

thats by bro

i like friends