Would you prefer to imagine 1 onion or 2 onions?
Justify your answer in 80-100 words (max)
Onions
Started by otetoeinaigay [2857147] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
No...
Are we talking about the onion plant or slang? Either way, only Torns best and brightest will be able to satisfy your question.
Three Onions.
I dont know about the slang. Im talking about the onion. The plant.
Sometimes I smell like onion when I work behind machines or stoves and if I forget to wear deodorant all day.
I am always amazed by people who don't realized that they have halitosis or smelly armpit. Here I am smelling myself over and over making sure I don't smell bad.
One onion please. My tear ducts cannot handle more than that. To peel, or not to peel? That is the question. I prefer cooked onions over raw onions, and red onions over white. Onions, like garlic, do perfume your breath and skin when you eat them. Especially if you eat a lot of them. I don't like the tiny pearl onions that you find pickled in jars. I feel like I am prejudiced against certain types of onions, and I never knew until I answered you. :)
I'm like an Onion, I have layers. That's why I would like one Onion because that's all I would need.
All the onions, every type. They go on damn near every kind of dish, only making that dish even better. Caramelized onions are best way to eat them! The only thing I haven't done yet (and plan on to) is roasting a whole onion. Seen a YouTube video of a guy who cooks like it's the 1800s and did that, and I may be stoned, but it looked good lol.
All the onions, at least one each.
I would prefer to imagine 1 onion. Visualizing a single onion allows for a more focused and detailed exploration of its features—its layers, texture, and color—without the distraction of multiple onions. It simplifies the mental image, allowing for a clearer, more vivid understanding. Two onions would introduce unnecessary complexity, potentially diminishing the impact of the sensory experience. By focusing on just one, I can appreciate its uniqueness and complexity, making it a more engaging and precise mental exercise. This approach emphasizes depth over quantity.
I think I would prefer to imagine two onions. One is the lonliest number, (so they say.) And as someone that often works and cooks with onions, two onions can resemble a pair of tatas. Tatas are pretty nice, if you know; you know. ANd If was just one man alone in the world, two onions ould be there to remind me of what could have, and what had been.
Choosing one onion over two is simple math: fewer tears. With one onion, you’re only half as likely to look like you just watched a heartbreaking movie about a dog. Plus, one onion fits snugly in your hand, while two onions make you feel like you’re auditioning for a juggling act you didn’t sign up for. And let’s face it, less chopping means less risk of accidentally seasoning your soup with a finger. One onion? Efficiency, safety, and dry eyes—now that’s a recipe for success!
2 onions! You’ll be crying either way. Might as well make it count.