Stop with your moral bullshit. If you are going to promote crime and drugs, allow us adults to turn off the censorship. There is no moral high ground to stand on. So stop censoring us.
Unlock bad language
Started by Austin88 [3501928] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 109
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RapidAssassin [2781031]
· 60 likes ·
Not surprising this is coming from a guy who is wearing an American flag (no offense to any americans :D) Bro just wants the freedom he was promised 😭 - Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor
· 36 likes ·
***** **** - Krow [3131637]
· 32 likes ·
Using bad language can be indicative of a lower level of intelligence. And although vocabulary doesn't necessarily translate to intelligence directly... it can become a hindrance to your growth. :) use your words and hone your linguistic ninjutsu.
You don't need to use bad language, you can find another of expressing your feelings without.
Not surprising this is coming from a guy who is wearing an American flag (no offense to any americans :D)
Bro just wants the freedom he was promised 😭
***** ****
Bro is a submissive beta.
Using bad language can be indicative of a lower level of intelligence. And although vocabulary doesn't necessarily translate to intelligence directly... it can become a hindrance to your growth. :) use your words and hone your linguistic ninjutsu.
That maybe true but I know some "ignorant f**ks" but way smarter than 3/4 of these basement dwellers. Hands on knowledge is way better than book knowledge
Fair point, I concur. :) Keep trolling along.
i got something you can put your hands on you dumb f**k.
Don't f**king censor me
Maybe your everyday electrical or plumbing, electric maybe flooring? What can you do?
Thought I was clicking on a self-help thread.
'MURICA!
The only bad language I know is "REEEEE" seriously, don't use bad language. We are all Humans, we do have all feelings and sometimes feelings can hurt the most. Spread love, while hosping people. That's the sexiest thing on Torn.
I respect your opinion. I'm saying I should be able to turn off filters and see raw language
you want to get f**king lawyers involved because karen called her local EU cuck?
it'd cost too much $$$ and if any community deserves a leap of faith or trust not to abuse something, it's not f**king ours!
Ok, I'm listening. So you shouldn't be able to turn the filter on and off?
I prefer the term sentence enhancers