Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100 items bug?

Started by Rastus [3553596] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Rastus [3553596]

Hi all, noob here. I tried to buy 100 bottles of beer but there wasn't enough in stock once I clicked buy. Then when I went back to try again a short while later once there was more stock it said I had already reach my 100 item limit. I checked my items, but I only have 3 beers so the purchase clearly didn't go though. Also is there a set UTC time the the game ticks over each day or does it go off your local timezone? Cheers in advance. 

DarkwingDuck [1886235]

If you purchased 3 then you would only be able to buy 97 more after the re-stock. If you typed 100 in you were trying to buy 103 items for the day.