Been getting constant 403s for some reason and being forced to reload.
Constant 403s
Started by NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 45 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FlyAgaric [2605415]
· 3 likes ·
I mentioned this in Torn discord #Help, cos it seems to be across the game involving lots of peeps Taxxon suggested logging out and back in again, to change server pod Not sure what I was on before cos I … - NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
· 3 likes ·
Game is now near unplayable, getting multiple every page - Dick_Dastardly [3162006]
· 3 likes ·
Everyone still having Issues? Ive removed all my scripts.. reinstalled still no joy gonna move across to firefox and see if that makes any difference... grrrrrr!
Game is now near unplayable, getting multiple every page
are you changing your network constantly?
do you use a new "privacy tool" or some sorts since the issues began?
started happening to me too tonight. Never ever before
Same here
I used only my cell service I always use, school WiFi which I always use, and home WiFi which I always use
shit is getting annoying
Ok on my desktop but my laptop was getting 403s and wouldn't load all the way
I'm on my laptop, and having the same issue. Constant 403 errors and reloadings.
Nothing changed since yesterday but it's been happening since I woke up today (8a PT, 1600 TCT).
It stopped for me when I closed everything and started a new browser session. (Didn't clear cache though).
Using Kiwi chrome mobile.
Same issue here
Same here, been shit all day
Started for me in the last 1-2 hours.
Same issue here. The captcha pops up but keeps disappearing as well, followed by 403.
Addition info: I use no Extension/Scripts. Using Laptop.
This is my 300th post on side note.
I have been having the same problem, which happened just as I was writing this message. It goes to a 403 error, and sometimes, it refreshes the screen by itself or repeatedly asks me to verify that I am a human.
It happens mostly when clicking on anything around the forums. I guess the universe is trying to tell me something. 🤪
I mentioned this in Torn discord #Help, cos it seems to be across the game involving lots of peeps
Taxxon suggested logging out and back in again, to change server pod
Not sure what I was on before cos I didn't look, but so far is working better for me
Thanks for the tip.
I have the same thing, constant 403, also need to verify I am human every second 403
It took me 9 minutes to log out and back in with all the errors I am having.
It is not resolved by logging out, a cache clear, and logging back in.
Had to try to post this 6 times.
Torn hates us today.
Tried this. Was in pod www1 before, now in www5. Still same issue. No change.