Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Friends!!

Started by Seacia [3555093] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 465 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
42
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Seacia [3555093]

Hello TORN!! I'm kinda new here and got no irl friends here so I wanna make some new friends!! Feel free to pm!!

Monosect [2765444]

Welcome to TORN! I hope you're enjoying the game. You can add me as a friend, of course! If you have questions, I'll be happy to help.

Filthy_GrincH [2605359]

maybe telling us a little more about you would help us know if we'd match.

 

Just one or two big lines like are you a nazi or stuff like that.

TexasTuberTim [3069367]

Start by joining a faction.  Looks like you have joined NSO.

 

To echo another reply, avoid the forums.  You can learn a lot by reading the forums but posting can bring unwanted attention.

Krow [3131637]

If you need any help or guidance you can hmu. I'm busy irl. But I'm on multiple times a day and if you got discord you can add me there too. DamienKrow

Pinguux [2331130]

Welcome, I'm always available if you need a hand with anything 😁

 

Also tutorial in the forums are amazing, baldrs starting guide can really help 🙏