Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What now?

Started by Krow [3131637] on in Racing.

1 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Krow [3131637]

    So I've finally got the full collection of cards that won each track the fastest.. maxed them out.  I've got almost 400pts unused and I'm not sure what I should do...

 

    Just collect every car and upgrade to the max for both dirt and tarmac?  Somebody hep meh!

Madbranch [1935018]

I personally am slowly upgrading all the cars, some in both dirt and tarmac versions, some in just one. Going from class A down to class E. 

 

But also keeping some small amount of points in reserve for eventual class S cars which will probably be released within the next 1-15 years.