Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error 403 Cloudflare Loop

Started by Hesper [2924630] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Hesper [2924630]

 

Happened to another Torn friend earlier, now it's happening to me. It started when I just was staring at the OC 2.0 page for planning. Then now it's following me up to the Bugs & Issues forums so I have typed this out earlier already and it keeps on reloading.

The cycle is the page suddenly goes Error 403 -> Cloudflare page that auto-verifies (I do not need to click anything) -> Shows the page again eventually -> Error 403 and loop.

Even just posting this took multiple tries as the page goes through the loop just as I'm about to click post :))

Advanced thanks for any replies!

Joshuhwa [2692623]

Same issue here. I signed out and back in again to go to another server and it didn't help. Almost unplayable at times and then it's ok for a while.

Hesper [2924630]

Hi it has been occuring still for me but now like every minute or so or randomly when clicking something ok the page.  And now I need to click a checkbox too for cloudflare verification. However, when using mobile data as I am right now, things seem to be ok.