Please send me a message
Time to give back to the community of torn
please don’t message me if you are over 100 days
Posts archived: 54 / 54 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Please send me a message
Time to give back to the community of torn
please don’t message me if you are over 100 days
43 days young here
Nice idea... I sent you a message.
84 days strong good buddy
Hello could use some help plz
Messaged. 7 days
I'm only 1 day old (at the time I sent this anyway)...very new
I'm 86 days 😁
63 days old
17 days young over here
85 days young here 😉
I’m 39 days young
50 days old, could do witg a hand 🤟
4 days
38 days here 😇
9 days
Sent you a message yesterday
Sent you a message bro
sorry didn't read all the way but I'm 1040 days :P all I want is a hug and kisses pls!
Send you a message yesterday... haven't seen anything yet... unless you need me to post here too???