If you were sucked into this game (isekai'd), what would you do first?
Torn Isekai
Started by XIFTY [2165328] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- LouCypher [1403609]
· 19 likes ·
I'd Think. Hey no utility bills. No food bills. Can't actually die. Sweet
raid the Ireland.
I'd Think. Hey no utility bills. No food bills. Can't actually die.
Sweet
I’d tell you irl to post this question in the RP forum.
I'd probably stop going to the gym tbh
self hosp
make you my bitch and put you to work on the corner where you belong
ok I admit it I'd be the one on the corner, but I wouldn't give it away.
gonna cost you about three-fidddy
Slutting without shame. You slay queen!
Probably put dog poop on Leslie's wheels.
Slutting until I can buy donator pack and donate it to the government.
complain about the price of candy...
Join army, its never go wrong
get shanked immediately for my last 12 dollars
then a 3 season long protag skill grinding arc which takes at least 5 years to finish
...
win?
Same thing I'm already doing. Taking advantage of free airfare and making comic strips.
Make a lot of multis and live forever!
Get hold of all the dirty bombs.
🍿
I would go on a trip of self-discovery, my first destination being that of Leslie. Both Leslie and I have had a love/hate relationship since I got a certificate of lame, I know it would be difficult to break pass our barriers, but it may be possible for such a friendship to happen from an isekai'd forced situation tho which is why I would try. If the Duke did not interrupt us, or Leslie did not punch me in the face, then I'd leave and make my way to meet this Chedburn guy everyone talks about. Not sure who Chedburn is, but he's gotta be famous so I'd get his autograph next, make copies of the autograph and auction off his autograph at the highest bids. With the money I'd buy and live in a PI in peace and quiet. Being isekai'd in torn does not sound half bad. Thats my plan.
Depends...
Is it based in the 1990's or 2020's?
Because this matters...