Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scamming bug

Started by VincentG [2849039] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
VincentG [2849039]

When I clicked to respond to a scamming target, I got a captcha challenge.

After completing it I clicked to respond again.

It consumed 3 nerve, but didn't move the bar at all. 

It is listed in my log as successful too.

21:56:25 - 20/11/24 You used 3 nerve successfully responding to a Tax Scam target.

 

I think it's worth pointing out that the only possible result would have been "hesitation" which wouldn't be considered successful anyway.

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I afraid that we can't really check what exactly happened without some special logs setup - according to the regular logs there were no errors.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this one then and re-visit this if there are more occurrences of this. We can set up additional logging if necessary.

 

Thanks!