Don't let clutter take over your life - call 1-800-BennyFukinHanna today for hassle-free disposal!
Mentions: MR_Cacciatore [3382591]
Started by MR_Cacciatore [3382591] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
MR_Cacciatore [3382591] ×1
Don't let clutter take over your life - call 1-800-BennyFukinHanna today for hassle-free disposal!
Mentions: MR_Cacciatore [3382591]
Is this where we order the teriyaki chicken?
Yes sir, may I take your order?
I've got two orders of shrimp fried rice, two orders of teriyaki chicken with fried rice, and a side of wonton
Coming right up, your total is $34.65
Would you like a drink with that?
I'll take two peach tea with that. What's my total?
With the drinks it comes to a total of $36.65
Thank you for being a loyal customer of Benny Fukin Hanna!
And remember: At Benihana, it's not just a meal, it's an experience!