Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game crash

Started by s4u2b0 [3300757] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
s4u2b0 [3300757]

The game will act like it's going to load but either kicks me from the app or pops up with not responding (usually multiple times before I can actually play the game).

I have cleared my cache a couple times, but it still happens.

I'm hoping there's a way to fix this issue on the account that I like this game enough to spend money on it and recruit people to play... I've had this issue in other games usually I wouldn't be able to play at all until the next update, but I've come to the point where I like playing this daily and would not like to stop.

 

Thank you for hearing me out.

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a long time since the last reply
Is the issue still reproduced for you in the latest Torn Android app?
Thanks

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided 
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again 
Closing the issue...
Thanks