I totally agree with this. Why allow some players to alter the game to their advantage. Completely ban all scripts so everyone plays the game the same way.
OC 2.0
Started by Dead-Inside [2857684] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 5,510 / 5,510 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hello.
As I understand it later on we will have more control over what organized crimes we spawn but until then is it just complete RNG for it to cycle back to the lower tier crimes?
We’re currently spawning Level 4,5 and 6. (Mostly 6s) this is great for our higher skilled members but leaves the less experienced without any chance of participating.
We’re in need of some Level 1 and 2s. Am I missing a trick here to spawn them?
You can take our lvl1 and lvl2s. Give those 6s😍
Yeah please, send em over dude haha. Got newbies to look after here 🤣🔥
We need to be able to dismiss OCs to let new ones spawn. Otherwise we have to wait for them to expire.
Alternatively, shorten the expiry duration. OCs only expire if they're empty anyway
Price of dog treats has plumitted. Pet Project OC is now profitable
Yup, and the UK now has yet another thing to buy for travellers to import :)
I'm 110nnb and everything exactly the same as you except on level 7 I have all 88 except muscle 87
Also all 2.0 at 100.
to follow up this assumption here are my %
And here are my crime 2.0 graph for hacking [image: i.ibb.co]
I did in fact do quite a few hacking after reaching lvl 100 so it s possible % still grow after reaching lvl100 or there is an hidden 100+ lvl
Nota : i'm ways behind in hacking crime
60 k total offense - 5k vanda - 17k theft - 11k counter - 19k fraud - 800 illi - 5k hacking
Hacking could be an easier position too, seem a lot of people have 1 more % in hacking than other position, and muscle seem harder.
Need to add I have 110k+ int too
My muscle % are really low and I have a really low MAN too (26k)
So, we have noticed that CSR increases when some people join a crime (lvl 7). Have you guys noticed this as well, or are we imagining things?
My Muscle and Picklock CSR increased by one when a few ppl joined the crime. Some other fac mates confirmed this too.
We will need to do some tests for sure.
Will there be a new status icon for OC 2.0? Would be good to track it same as OC 1.0 when flying.
Personally I didn't notice it, my lvl 7 % are the same if 1 or 5 people are in it
Or are you speaking about the numbers where someone joined ? Because then you see their succes rate not yours
Is lvl 8 scenario "Break The Bank" implemented? Or we should wait?
Anyone have finished a level 7 yet and can share a screenshot? I really want to see the actual gains from that OC
First 7s should get completed today. Ours is due in 3h
Excited to see what the outcome is!
I agree with the ban all scripts idea with torn but at the same time I would have quit years ago without my QOL ones that I wish were native.
same! Very curious about the result. I doubt that lvl 8 is implemented yet
If they follow the same pattern level 8 should be out tomorrow , and the payment feature in 2 weeks(wishful thinking)
our first lvl 7, but with 99 checkpoints