If anyone is interested just write to me. I’ll try my best to make as much money as possible (at least +10%)
Stock broker
Started by GOrgosaurusflex [3454789] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
So if we get 100% back whats OUR profit???
Is the profit 100%apr? I’ll give you a loan at 19.7%apr and you need to provide collateral that I will reduce at 4% per week
There seems to have been an misunderstanding I meant that if the stock prices drop and I would lose money you would still get all your money back
You have a nw of 60m if i give you 100m and you lose it how will you "pay it back"?
Good question simple answer I wouldn’t invest that much money bc there’s a high risk of losing a lot
So what are you gonna do with the money lmao?
yeah since as a stock broker you would diversify your portfolio so the chance of losing it all isn't as high.