I've taken 15 xanax and 2 ectasy. I've overdosed twice. Once on each. Am I just extremely unlucky or what?
Drug OD
Started by IcyHot13 [3324441] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
nope... u aren't unlucky. It's just RNG. Overall OD rate is about the same for everyone without faction upgrades.
Having more OD now means you will have less OD later.
I dunno, I think luck has something to do with it, I haven't id'd since I found this lucky quarter.....LOL
10 od in 4 months I've had regular as clockwork my friend id say you're not doing too bad
What is the best way to get full happy again after n OD? I’ve just had my first
Go rehab in Switzerland, that'll put your happy back to full