If someone gets me out of hospital I will reward handsomely,.for I f**ked up and didn't have any med packs
Help
Started by mclovin628 [3547294] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
mclovin628 [3547294] ×1
You're welcome
I wonder how handsome a reward from a level 5 could be
You sent 50x Small First Aid Kit to mclovin628 with the message: welcome to torn
Mentions: mclovin628 [3547294]
revives cost about a third of your networth, work on getting richer lmao
This thread has been moved to Graveyard