Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

COME GET YOUR GHOST!

Started by Infamous_Sage [2892618] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Infamous_Sage [2892618]

So I draw these cute little ghosts buy hand and had a homie ask for one for his pfp. Already was thinking about making them stickers and making irl money off of that. 

 

before I get into doing that I wanna see how big they can get on torn as profile pictures and what not. I'm not settled on a price yet was thinking like 20m or a donator pack per ghost. Ghost can be customized how you would like your ghost either DM me or leave a comment here if your interested! See pfp for ghost iv already done...weedy's isn't up on my pfp but is for his. Be sure to check it out

wet_bra [2753024]

01:08:48 - 15/01/25 You sent $1,000,000 to Infamous_Sage with the message: For the cutest ghosty ever

 

Love my lil ghost :D