Please have a look into RR who is particuliary glitchy atm and sometimes (oftenly) seems to freeze . No matter whos turn it is.
RR buggy
Started by Filthy_GrincH [2605359] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Do you have any screenshot or evidence of this?
Screenshots wouldn't help much as this is just freezing betwin turns.
I'll try to thou. And maybe more info to. But next year.
Cheers
Hey I got the same issue...it freezes then hosts me even when I win but I don't know if I won or lost..
Can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Hello
Is the issue still actual?
If yes - could you please provide a screenshot or video of the issue?
Thanks
Just did a few RRs recently but it didn't appear again for now.
Closing the report. Thanks!