What is the marriage thing and do I get upgrades for it
Help
Started by SUNSETTAG72635 [3548387] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Runalf [2047589]
· 6 likes ·
Normally I would advise you to ask your faction, but I see they are full of virgins.
It's a marriage thing and you get merits for it.
You also get bounties for posting in the wrong forum.
Normally I would advise you to ask your faction, but I see they are full of virgins.
You know you get married, game over thing?
Or do you mean game thingy? It's helpful sharing costs and stuff.
Moved to questions and answers
I just made a forms on the home page I didn't press a topic
Is there a way to refill my nerve instead of just waiting?
You can refill your nerve with points, or drink alcohol to gain nerve, cannabis also increases nerve, but using your drug CD on Xanax is a better option in the long run