Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thanks everyone!

Started by rDacted [2670953] on in Graveyard.

18 replies · 471 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
19
Likes on archived posts
67
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

rDacted [2670953]

Today is my last day in Torn!

 

 

I've decided to quit permanently since I've got so much going on in RL that I had to make a decision. Torn has shown it will easily eat up all my time, even if I don't want it to. I've just moved into a new house with my family, in a new country. I figured it'd be best to break from Torn completely and focus on my life.

 

 

History has shown that I suck trying to limit my Torn playtime as this isn't the first time I've tried to quit. So I'm going to make it permanent by getting myself fedded (note, just closing my account isn't permanent as staff can reopen it on request) I'm asking staff to fed me to ensure I can't come back. I've completed everything I've wanted to do in this game, so I expect my motivation to start from the start will be low enough to prevent me from coming back.

 

 

In order to justify the fed, I'm going to post my credentials in global chat regularly. Hopefully that'll be enough to get me fedded permanently.



I've already given away all my stuff! My networth is actually negative now (thanks for the loan Duke!) So no need to ask for stuff, I don't have anything to give you.

 

 

For those that want to keep in touch, I'll still have discord access. rdacted#0

 

 

Enjoy yourselves! It's been fun being here! But make sure to look after yourselves too. Torn's just a game, though it started taking over my life. Make sure you're keeping a healthy relationship with Torn too.

 

 

All the best everyone! rDacted out

Glasnost [1844049]

Thank you for everything. One of the nicest guys I've come across in Torn and was fantastic is helping me get several projects off the ground. You will be missed buddy.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Graved, quitting is one thing, purposefully breaking the rules and enabling an outright permanent ban on your account is another. This is something that, in my experience, 100% of people come to regret doing as it means they can never return. 

flare [2195157] Officer Officer

Best of luck mate! Awesome that you want to spend more time focusing on yourself and your family.

 

Just a note though staff do not fed accounts anymore on request. Instead you can use the self account closure tool:

https://www.torn.com/preferences.php#tab=accountClosure

 

This article covers the process of closing it:

https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/NewAccount

 

Edit: 

 

In order to justify the fed, I'm going to post my credentials in global chat regularly. 

 

Please dont do this, just use the account closure tool.

 

Dsuttz [1561637]

Will miss you buddy, thanks for being such an awesome dude and I wish you all the best for you and your family for the future 👊

TheBaddestDude [3304983]

Wish you all the best in whatever you do IRL.

 

Aside, can I have your stuff 😅 please?

 

Haha, I replied too fast. Read till the end & you already given all away.

 

All the best!