I'm anew play I'm working on the mission where I have to attack 5 people.... where do I find the people to attack?
Missions
Started by devildogloveles [2209535] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
This thread has been moved to Questions & Answers
Mentioned in this thread
SamuelVega [2209534] ×1
I think you meant to post in the Q&A forum, sir...
You can attack me if you like.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16196254
Click this link for a guide with targets.
Mentions: Baldr's Extra Targets
You could also answer the question.
When you obtain donator status. Which I recommend you can advanced search aswell so you can reach more desirable targets!
You have an older account with low activity. Try using your user number, and just subtract 1 from it to find a long-term inactive account.
SamuelVega [2209534] is where you would start. Continue the process, only attacking those weaker than you. You'll figure it out over a few tries.
Mentions: SamuelVega [2209534]
You can attack the five people above who commented on your post....they're all right there!!!