It says I can rob a cottage or appartment but they never show up when searching for new places. Is my level too low?
How to get a printer?
Started by Amayavne [3564319] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- mutley [588278] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
You sent a Printer to Amayavne.
Mentioned in this thread
Amayavne [3564319] ×1
You can get a printer at the item market
As for burglary, u have to suceed in burglaring to get a higher crime skill and the higher your crime skill is, the more targets u can rob
(cottage is crime skill3, apartment is crime skill 14)
-crime skill has nothing to do with your level
-once u have some money try getting crime enhancers (they give u more crime experience)
Since u are a low level player, buy beers for 5$ at bits and bobs then sell them for 610~615$ at the item market
100 beers a day can get u 50k a day, which is one of the best ways to earn decent $ for low level players
Damn 200K on the market, I'm guessing grinding crimes is faster at my level rather than trying to get 200k?
train at the gym, do crimes and earn money by reselling beers (read Baldr's guides, its the best guide)
why do u want the printer? u can get the printer in 4 days, but saving the 200k would be much better
Go to Attacking forum, lose to one loss buyer, wait for a bit, and you get 250k to 300k.
I want to do forgery, it says I need a printer
Oh this could be interesting
ohhh I don't do forgery so I didn't know
You can resell beers and get 50k a day or sell losses to earn money when u are a low level player (250k-425k)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
read this guide
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Yeah I'm looking at bits and bobs but there are no beers? I guess I'm not high level enough
The beers are popular so they run out quickly but they restock every 15? minutes I think
-levels don't change a lot of things except for more life and travel at level 15
Beers spawn on the 15' marker, there's no level required
I would also suggest taking a canabis once every hour or so, it's free 6-12 nerves if you are willing to grind crimes instead of gym.
Ah I see, thanks people
You sent a Printer to Amayavne.
Mentions: Amayavne [3564319]
Forgot to mention that beside buying beers and reselling it, you can just join this server here and sell losses along with 10 bounty slots for free 1m, it aint much but it would suffice to you for now to buy some necessities currently.
As you are a completely new account with no built up Crime Experience (CE) you will fail a LOT at forgery (and the "red" fails will lower your skill and CE again).
Start off with the easier, low nerve cost crimes and get ther skill up a bit before moving to the next - they are displayed pretty much in order of easiest to hardest, from left to right, one row at a time.
Emforus has an introduction thread here, with links to guides for each crime.
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] A Criminal Primer
Best advise is to get all your crimes to 100. Do it in order, you will never lack in items to progress.
item market
Thanks for the advice!