Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile app issue

Started by SakiSweet [2062286] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
SakiSweet [2062286]

Help?  My mobile app is full screen up to the very top of cell phone where the phone icons are, keeping me from using the top items.   I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice, set the height to 68% and now can't figure out how to get out of desktop mode, which was another thing I tried.  

 

Any suggestions?

Suria [2255504]

Can't you swipe to the right? then tap your profile on top right and you can turn off the desktop mode. Also, screenshot ur problem...I have bad imagination generator brain.

MarkStark [3282883]

I'm having the same exact issue. Google Pixel 8 Pro. 

 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've restarted the phone. Tried to adjust settings, etc. No success. 

Static1589 [2693019]

(If on Android) try searching for "Fullscreen for apps" or anything like that, in Android settings. There you can set on an per app basis if an app is allowed to utilize the entire screen or not. Its automatic by default but maybe that option is the problem.