no longer buying, thanks all for the losses
staff grave please
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
no longer buying, thanks all for the losses
staff grave please
20:30:28 - 14/01/25 You were sent $3,900,000 from Focal.
b
20:32:46 - 15/01/25 Focal sent $1,800,000 to you
03:01:55 - 16/01/25 You were sent $3,600,000 from Focal with the message: Thanks!!
05:09:39 - 16/01/25 Focal sent $3,300,000 to you with the message: Thanks
Paid promptly
Interested I will message you so I can keep track myself whether you reply back or not as long I’m paid which I have no doubt about .
bump
bump
Paid quickly.
Losses given, awaiting payment. thanks
Edit: All paid, thanks!
R+
He pays
b
bump
bump, 175 more needed
how do i attack you