if I buy not all of them, for example only 3 out of 4, it is a success.
-----------------
but if I buy the whole thing there is an error: Malformed response
Started by komodoku [3464176] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
if I buy not all of them, for example only 3 out of 4, it is a success.
-----------------
but if I buy the whole thing there is an error: Malformed response
I also have malformed responses when shopping in IM and it started today
i am also seeing the malformed response when buying in the item market. i do seem to be getting the items i am buying, but it doesn't look like it updates the market or my wallet in a timely manner
This should be fixed now. The transactions (if they went through), were completed successfully, so no items or money was lost.
Thanks!