Since a few hours, I have the following problem. When I buy something from the item market, the system gives the following error message : malformed response. In the meantime, the item appears to be purchased by me after all.
Malformed response
Started by Marnic [3239628] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
im having the same issue currently
same issue here
Also having the same issue since this morning. S23 Ultra, latest OS, latest app version
Me too and the cost has jumped up when i try from like for instance it was $10.000 when i was trying and within a few attempts it went up to $17.000+
Edit........ I took a look in my Items and I do seem to have to items i was buying. I only had 6 in stock but now there are 58. so not sure whats happening here.
Me too. I’m using TornPDA.
Also having same issue, across kiwi browser, torn pda and safari
Logged out & logged back in, cleared caches all the normal palaver to no avail
Items are purchased but do not dissappear from the listings until I click off and back,onto the item
Also cash on hand does not alter for me on screen until page is refreshed.
All logs appear immediately and correct
Yeah same issue here as well.
Same
Same here
I have the same problem ‘malformed response’ when I try to buy anything from item market. Why is this ? I can’t purchase nothing at all it keeps saying malformed response. How to fix issue?
If you look at your logs it should show that you are actually purchasing the items,
Its not updating the screen correctly, with items not dropping off the listings and your cash on hand not dropping until,page refreshed.
also it gives a red circle with slash through it when hovering certain pages after this error
Same issue, Opera GX, Win 11
https://ibb.co/dW35C3k Same here too
ahhh wtf I just wanted a couple billfolds for oc2.0.
now I have a couple dozen of them not because I didn't know the purchases was going through
Same issue on Chrome and TornPDA
The sale will go through, the item market just does not update until you reload the page.
I have this issue as well.
What I have also observed is that, even with successful purchase, the money displayed as in wallet does not update.
Same issue here. It only happens when I buy the entire quantity for the listing.
oh yeah, now i have 10 chain whips oops