I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
My crime skill level in pocketpicking (was level 20+) and buglary suddenly decreases like I have never done those crime before as I login today.
Started by Bbbbbk [3292633] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
My crime skill level in pocketpicking (was level 20+) and buglary suddenly decreases like I have never done those crime before as I login today.
You lose levels and experience every time you critically fail a crime. If your level keeps resetting, you are doing something wrong or you are attempting crimes which are more difficult compared to your current Crime experience. Try doing easier crimes and build up your Crime exp before attempting harder crimes. There are tons of guides out there which you can refer to.