Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

fake completed forgery

Started by KeepMustard [2278596] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

KeepMustard [2278596]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

i couldnt find a similar bug report, this morning i had a driving license that kept acting like it was complete with every step, i did step 1 but all 4 steps turned green while greying out the button and the flavor text X made it go away till i refreshed.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

i took a screenshot on step 3, it double populated the crime both showing step 4 complete even tho its printing, with the x removing them untill i refreshed.
Commander_Thor [44751]
So someone else is having issues with the forgery crime when you have about 15 running at once it starts skipping steps? Only a visual skip though. Note I don't use any TornTools.
KeepMustard [2278596]
it was actually the only one i had at the time, and it populated itself twice

edit cuz i quoted the wrong post somehow first lol
KeepMustard [2278596]
it may be something to do with completing he final step of 1, and while im still lagging from my west coast ping time, i clicked begin project

i know i can get them to stick if i do the final step real fast from the bottom one, then the next up i also do the final step before its actually completed the first, itll do the 2nd one and i can close it properly, but the first one i cant get it to remove itself off the bottom of my list untill i refresh

hope that helped more than it confused people lol
Lanfear [2016825]
I've also had the same issue - but refreshing does fix. Doesn't seem to matter how many crimes I have in progress and it's not a consistent issue. It only started happening to me earlier today - it was fine up until today.


Edit: Fully finishing every crime that was in my queue and then refreshing the page before starting a new crime seems to have fixed for now.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have been trying to replicate it again and have been unable to reproduce it for new projects that I started today. Is this still happening for new projects?
KeepMustard [2278596]
so far i have not had it happen again, but when it happened to me yes it started on step 1, and happened only to that project but for every step.

ive been clicking around fast, trying a few different things to try and stress it to happen again, but i havent been able to replicate it yet either.
Anblick [2268363]
It has been happening to me, but it seems random. I can't find a way to duplicate it either, it just happens randomly it seems.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I imagine this was resolved with the fix that we pushed as we haven't had any new reports about this. I will mark this as Fixed.

 

Thanks!