Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat boxes

Started by zzZ-Eryenne [1661145] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
zzZ-Eryenne [1661145]

I have no chat boxes. I have a people box , but will not open chats. I have a settings box. That's it. And can't open chats from profiles either. 🤷🏼‍♀️

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please check what error is being shown in Browser console (Ctrl+Shift+J)? Please paste a screenshot of the errors.

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided 
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again 
Closing the issue...
Thanks