Had several items loaned out to me i.e Combat armor set(equipped), A Tavor21 with Powerful(equipped), Tavor21 with Penetrate (not equipped) and some temps.
I left current faction and applied to another faction which accepted, if i remember correctly, within seconds/minutes.
In my logs it shows where all items i had equipped were returned to armory except the Penetrate Tavor that i did not have equipped.
I eventually check my loadout remembering i had to get loaners again and realize the tavor is there and equip it. Tried to look for an event of someone loaning it to me after joining new faction but couldnt find one.
did a few attacks with the weapon to make sure it wasnt a visual bug but it indeed did work fine.
asked Faction Family in Discord and the weapon still shows it being loaned out to me in their armory.
I tried to return it to armory but it then tells me it couldnt be returned because it doesnt belong to faction or has already been returned.